FINN & TUBE heat exchangers
Finn & tube heat exchangers are mainly used:
- In the refrigeration industry as condensers or evaporators,
- Heating and air conditioning systems for space heating and cooling
- Cooling or heating autoclaves
- Cooling of hydraulic systems
- Condensation and evaporation of aromatic substances
Our activity in the field
- Design and supply of new batteries – meticulous output calculations of the heat exchange system. Adjustment of building materials in accordance with the manner in which the heat exchanger is used and the durability of the building in relation to the materials flowing through it. Smart, meticulous and accurate geometric design that takes into account the final installation considerations (location, weight, area)
- Supply of condensing and evaporating batteries for replacement with existing chillers and chimneys according to models ( OEM ) that are fully compatible with all types of chillers marketed in the country, including: CARRIER, TRANE, CLIVET, CLIMAVANETA, YORK, DAKIN, LENOX
The heat exchangers we design are made in Israel or in Europe and are manufactured by companies that meet international standards and manufacture for some of the largest air conditioning brands in the world.
Welded plate heat exchangers – BPHE
SWEP is a Swedish company with over 50 years of experience in the manufacture of heat exchangers and is considered the best company in the world to produce heat exchangers.
Welded heat exchangers are considered to be the most efficient heat exchangers thanks to the ability to achieve a very large heat transfer area relative to the overall size of the heat exchanger.
Standard heat exchangers are manufactured with PLBM 316 boards where the solder is copper but can be ordered with different types of metal and different solder depending on the materials flowing through the heat exchanger.
SWEP’s production technologies greatly affect the quality and durability of heat exchangers, not all heat exchangers are manufactured in the same way and therefore SWEP is considered one of the best in the world in the field of heat exchanger production.
Using soldered heat exchangers provides many benefits including:
Purchase cost is significantly lower compared to a heat exchanger in relation to output.
Very large variety in everything related to the building materials – you can order the heat exchangers with different and varied building materials depending on the type of materials.
Working at high pressures , the heat exchangers meet a standard pressure of 45bar and in special cases the working point can be raised to 150 BAR which allows to work with all types of refrigerators, steam, and high pressure gases.
Convenience and flexibility in installation , apart from weight and small dimensions, replacements are manufactured with anchoring accessories that allow the heat exchanger to be placed and anchored easily.
It is possible to combine several heat exchangers in one heat exchanger, thus saving the installation of additional heat exchangers. All of these and more allow for simple, convenient, and inexpensive installation.
Backpack and tube heat exchangers – SHELL & TUBE
The advantages of these heat exchangers are their high resistance to breakage malfunctions due to stagnation as well as the flow of dirty liquids, we offer our customers the best heat exchangers made in Europe that serve as standard parts in chillers of the major brands in the world.
Evaporator heat exchangers can be found here as a replacement for all types of chillers available on the market, as well as heat exchangers for various applications, including 100% titanium heat exchangers for corrosion resistance.